Tickets must be bought in advance
We are not planning to sell tickets at the door.
IMPORTANT NOTES - PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING TICKETS
TicketSource cannot answer questions about concerts, arrangements and venues beyond the information already available on this website. Please direct all other enquiries to us, preferably via our email contact form, or call Carol or Liz on 01969 663026.
SEASON TICKETS need to be ordered by 14th May 2022 - this year they will be available online, by phone or by post.
TICKET SOURCE - ONLINE & TELEPHONE SALES
- TicketSource is our booking agent - they handle all ticket orders placed online and by telephone. We do not receive your credit card information.
- Online & telephone ticket sales close 5 minutes before the concert start time
- Purchases via TicketSource incur charges as follows:
- A small booking fee per ticket
- Additional delivery charges:
- If you print your own ticket there is no charge - see below if you have no printer
- eTicket delivery to your mobile device, currently 50p - not necessary to incur this charge see below*
- postal/admin charges to deliver your tickets - no need to request tickets by post - see below*
- If you order by telephone there is an transaction fee per call which includes postal delivery of tickets (currently £1.80)
- * THERE IS NO NEED TO INCUR CHARGES FOR eTICKETS OR POSTAL TICKETS WHEN BUYING ONLINE as we have a record of all confirmed sales. If you struggle to print tickets you can tell us your name at the door and we should have a record.
- Insurance is offered by TicketSource at checkout - this is nothing to do with us and entirely up to you if you want to use this service.
- During checkout you have the option to select to receive information about further concerts. This will sign you up to our newsletter. We only send out, on average, one or two emails a month and we do not share your information with anybody. It is a useful way for us to keep you informed if there are last minute changes as well as keeping you up to date with forthcoming events and concerts.
- The cheapest way to purchase tickets for you and for us is by cheque through the mail.
- These are handled directly by us and tickets still managed by TicketSource by email (if an email address is supplied). Otherwise we will confirm booking by text/phone and have your tickets at the door.
- If you cannot print out the form you can order tickets by writing to us giving the information requested on the form (please ensure name, address and email address are written as clearly as possible).
- There is no insurance cover for tickets purchased by post - refunds are only available if we change the date and you cannot come or we cancel a concert.
Important Information re. cancellations and artist changes
In the event of a cancellation or change of date you will be informed via this website and via an email newsletter. If you have already purchased tickets you will also receive an email from TicketSource. On cancellation you will receive a full refund (this can take a few days to appear on your card account). If the date changes your ticket will be valid for the new date - if you cannot make the new date you may request a refund using the contact form above.
Concerts and artist details are published in good faith but in an emergency both are subject to change. In the event an artist cannot fulfil a concert date we will attempt to produce a concert similar in type and of a similar standard.