Please buy tickets in advance whenever possible.
We prefer not to sell tickets at the door as it causes delays and congestion.
IMPORTANT NOTES - PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING TICKETS
TicketSource cannot answer questions about concerts, arrangements and venues beyond the information already available on this website. Please direct all other enquiries to us, preferably via our email contact form, or call Carol or Liz on 01969 663026.
TICKETS are £18 per person in advance, £20 at the door. For under 18s and anyone in full time education tickets are just £1. You can preorder a printed programme with tickets for £1.50 extra. This helps us to avoid wastage by printing too many copies, or running out of copies at the door. It also saves people looking for change!
SEASON TICKETS need to be ordered by 11th May 2024 - they are available online, by phone or by post.
Season tickets as advertised in our brochure are £85 (plus £7 if you would like printed programmes for each concert) which is a substantial saving on individual tickets and individual programme prices. For under 18 and full time students season tickets can be purchased for £7. This DOES NOT INCLUDE THE CONCERT ON June 15th. If you are ordering by phone please ask for ORIGINAL Wensleydale Concert Series 2024 Season Ticket (SEVEN CONCERTS).
Update: as of 3rd November an additional concert has been added - if you wish to order a season ticket that includes the concert on June 15th they are £97 (plus £8 for printed programmes). If you are ordering by phone please ask for UPDATED Wensleydale Concert Series 2024 Season Ticket (EIGHT CONCERTS).
DONATIONS can be made when ordering tickets and if you pay income tax you can include gift aid which means we receive an extra 25% from the government at no charge to you. Ticket sales alone do not cover the cost of any of our concerts, we rely on your support and any donations will be gratefully received. Ticket prices are deliberately kept low to make them affordable for everyone.
TICKET SOURCE - ONLINE & TELEPHONE SALES
- TicketSource is our booking agent - they handle all ticket orders placed online and by telephone. We do not receive your credit card information.
- Online & telephone ticket sales close at concert start time
- Purchases via TicketSource incur charges as follows:
- A small booking fee per ticket purchased online
- Additional delivery charges: there is no need to incur extra charges for eTickets or tickets by post when buying online as we have a record of all confirmed sales. If you struggle to print tickets you can tell us your name at the door and we should have a record.
- If you order by telephone there is an transaction fee per call which includes postal delivery of tickets
- Insurance is offered by TicketSource at checkout - this is nothing to do with us and entirely up to you if you want to use this service.
- During checkout you have the option to select to receive information about further concerts. This will sign you up to our newsletter. We only send out, on average, one or two emails a month and we do not share your information with anybody. It is a useful way for us to keep you informed if there are last minute changes as well as keeping you up to date with forthcoming events and concerts.
- The cheapest way to purchase tickets is to download, complete and return our booking form (button at the top of the page) and pay either by cheque or by BACS/bank transfer.
- These are handled directly by us and tickets still managed by TicketSource via email (if an email address is supplied). Otherwise we will confirm booking by text/phone and have your tickets at the door.
- If you cannot print out the form you can order tickets by writing to us giving the information requested on the form (please ensure name, address and email address are written as clearly as possible).
- There is no insurance cover for tickets purchased by post - refunds are only available if we change the date and you cannot come or we cancel a concert.
Important Information re. cancellations and artist changes
In the event of a cancellation or change of date you will be informed via this website and via an email newsletter. If you have already purchased tickets you will also receive an email from TicketSource. On cancellation you will receive a full refund (this can take a few days to appear on your card account). If the date changes your ticket will be valid for the new date - if you cannot make the new date you may request a refund using the contact form above.
Concerts and artist details are published in good faith but both are subject to change. In the event an artist cannot fulfil a concert date we will attempt to produce a concert similar in type and of a similar standard.