Because of Covid, tickets must be bought in advance
We are not planning to sell tickets at the door.
IMPORTANT NOTES - PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING TICKETS
- Ticketsource is our ticket agency. They handle all online and telephone sales securely. We do not receive your credit card information.
- Online & Telephone ticket sales close 15 minutes before the concert
- Season Tickets are only available by post and need to be ordered by 10th July 2021
- TicketSource cannot answer questions about concerts, arrangements and venues beyond the information already available on this website. Please direct all other enquiries to us, preferably via our email contact form, or call Carol or Liz on 01969 663026.
- There are no booking fees or other charges if you print your own tickets. We have a list of all bookings made more than a couple of hours before the concert so if you struggle to print tickets you can tell us your name at the door and we should have a record.
- If choose to receive tickets in other ways TicketSource will charge a fee for the whole order (not per ticket). Charges are currently 50p for a mobile ticket delivery, £1.80 for postal delivery.
- For telephone purchases there is a charge by TicketSoure of £1.80 to cover the cost of providing the service. This is a single charge for the overall transaction (it is not per ticket and includes postal delivery of tickets). The charge will still apply if you order too late to receive tickets by post but you should receive an email confirmation if you supply an address.
- These are handled directly by us and tickets still managed by TicketSource by email (if an email address is supplied). Otherwise we will confirm booking by text/phone and have your tickets at the door.
- If you cannot print out the form you can order tickets by writing to us giving the information requested on the form (please ensure name, address and email address are written as clearly as possible).
During checkout you have the option to select to receive information about further concerts. This will sign you up to our newsletter. We only send out, on average, one or two emails a month and we do not share your information with anybody. It is a useful way for us to keep you informed if there are last minute changes as well as keeping you up to date with forthcoming events and concerts.
Important Information re. cancellations and artist changes
In the event of a cancellation or change of date you will be informed via this website and via an email newsletter. If you have already purchased tickets you will also receive an email from TicketSource. On cancellation you will receive a full refund (this can take a few days to appear on your card account). If the date changes your ticket will be valid for the new date - if you cannot make the new date you may request a refund.
Concerts and artist details are published in good faith but in an emergency both are subject to change. In the event an artist cannot fulfil a concert date we will attempt to produce a concert similar in type and of a similar standard.